We appreciate everyone who participated in the 2012 NC-NWTF raffle. Your participation helps support NWTF projects in North Carolina. The 2013 Guns/Prizes Calendar is listed below. Don’t forget to consider our raffle to raise funds for your own group. This past year many of our tickets were sold by 4H shooting teams; schools, hunting clubs and NWTF chapters. If your group is interested in using the 2013 NWTF gun raffle as your fund raiser please contact a NCNWTF board member; your local NWTF chapter or your local NWTF Regional Director for information.
2013 Calendar of Prizes
See Attached 2013 Rules
1.8000 tickets are to be sold on 62 guns. After the first 8000 tickets are sold on the initial 62 guns, for each additional 300 tickets sold over the initial 8000 there will be one additional gun added to the total number.
2. The total number of guns drawn for will be dictated by the total number of total tickets sold.
3. Any guns added over the initial 62 will be Remington 870 or equal /greater value firearm.
4. Tickets are $10.00 each.
5. All stubs must be in by November 19, 2013..
6. Guns will be drawn for the month of December 2013
7. These are new, factory made, standard type firearms. No custom calibers or designs will be awarded.
8. By purchasing a ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearms (s) won, have the intention of using the firearms (s) only in legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms (s) won. (No Substitutions Will Be Made For Individuals Who Are Unable to Possess the Firearm).
9. Two guns a night will be given away starting December. 1st-December. 31st, 2013.
10. Winning ticket holders will be contacted by Frank Marsh Jr. or Bryan Perry by phone as well as be posted on the state NWTF web site at www.ncnwtf.com.
11. Winning ticket numbers will be drawn by a minimum of 2 NCNWTF Board of Directors committee members.
12. Proceeds of the “62 Guns in the 31 Day Raffle” benefit the North Carolina Chapter of the N.W.T.F. Outreach and Habitat programs. These funds are used exclusively in North Carolina.
13. You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
14. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
16. Winning tickets drawn will be returned to the tumbler and included for each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
17. Winners will be notified, using name, address and phone number, which the purchaser has written or requested on the ticket stub. Winner will also be listed weekly on the NCNWTF web site. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN, OR THE TICKET WILL BE FORFEITED AND NO PRIZE AWARDED. If an individual is declines by the ATF or is unable to meet ATF Form 4473 requirements the prize is forfeited and no substitution prizes will be awarded.
18. Winners will receive the firearms directly from a licensed FFL Gun dealer. Dealers for the 2012 raffle have yet to be determined. The transferring dealers will be listed when determined. Perry’s gun shop in Wendell has been a great supporter and will do transfers for 2012 but we wanted to not put all the work on Perry’s. The raffle has become so large it is a tremendous burden for one dealer.
19. It is the ticket purchasers’ responsibility to have the gun shipped to their local dealer if they choose. All applicable laws will apply.
20. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problem arises.
21. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
22. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
23. Winners will be posted weekly at http://www.ncnwtf.com/
24. Any Questions or If your group is interested in using the 2013 NWTF gun raffle as your fund raiser please contact NWTF members: