1.8000 tickets are to be sold on 62 prizes. After the first 8000 tickets are sold on the initial 62 prizes, for each additional 300 tickets sold over the initial 8000 there will be one additional gun/prize added to the total number.
2. The total number of guns/prizes drawn will be dictated by the total number of total tickets sold.
3. Any prizes added over the initial 62 will be equal /greater value to Remington 870 Express.
4. Tickets are $10.00 each.
5. All stubs must be in by November 22, 2014.
6. Prizes will be posted for the month of December 2014.
7. These are new, factory made, prizes and standard type firearms. No custom calibers or designs will be awarded.
8. By purchasing a ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearms (s) won, have the intention of using the firearms (s) only in legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms (s) won. (No Substitutions Will Be Made For Individuals Who Are Unable to Possess the Firearm).
9. A minimum of two prizes a day will be given away starting December. 1st-December through 31st, 2014 .
10. Winning ticket holders will be contacted by phone as well as be posted on the state NWTF web site at www.ncnwtf.com.
11. Winning ticket numbers will be drawn by a minimum of 3 NCNWTF Board of Directors committee members.
12. Winning tickets will be copied then returned to the tumbler and included for each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
13. Proceeds of the “62 Prizes in the 31 Day Raffle” benefit the North Carolina Chapter of the N.W.T.F. Outreach and Habitat programs. These funds are used exclusively in North Carolina.
14. You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
15. Raffle is void where prohibited.
16. Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
17. Winning tickets drawn will be returned to the tumbler and included for each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
18. Winners will be notified, using name, address and phone number, which the purchaser has written or requested on the ticket stub. Winner will also be listed weekly on the NCNWTF web site. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN, OR THE PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED AND NO PRIZE AWARDED. If an individual is declines by the ATF or is unable to meet ATF Form 4473 requirements the prize is forfeited and no substitution prizes will be awarded.
18. Winners will receive firearms directly from a licensed FFL Gun dealer. Dealers for the 2014 raffle have yet to be determined. The transferring dealers will be listed when determined.
19. It is the ticket purchasers’ responsibility to have a gun shipped to their local dealer if they choose. All applicable laws will apply.
20. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF makes no warranty of prizes; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problem arises.
21. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF makes no claims of suitability of prizes won.
22. The North Carolina Chapter of the NWTF limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
23. Winners will be posted weekly at http://www.ncnwtf.com/
24. Any Questions or If your group is interested in using the 2014 NWTF Prize raffle as your fund raiser please contact NWTF members:
25. Each group which participates will keep $5 from each ticket sold. The state chapter reserves the right to restrict tickets by any group.
26. All prizes for the 2014 raffle will have a monetary substitution option. Any individual who wishes to may choose to receive $250 as an alternate prize in place of any prize originally won on the 2014, 62 prize raffle.
27. If an individual choosing to receive the $250 alternative prize relinquishes all rights to the originally awarded prize.
For raffle questions please feel free to contact Bonni Stephenson North Carolina State Board Member at:
919-820-2182 or email@example.com. You may also contact any NC board member or your local NWTF Chapter.