We appreciate everyone who participated in the 2017 NCNWTF raffle. Your participation helps support NWTF projects in North Carolina. The 2018 Guns/Prizes Calendar is listed below. Don’t forget to consider our raffle to raise funds for your own group. This past year many of our tickets were sold by 4H shooting teams; schools, hunting clubs and NWTF chapters. If your group is interested in using the 2018 NCNWTF Month of Prizes Raffle as your fund-raiser, please contact an NCNWTF board member; your local NWTF chapter or your local NWTF Regional Director for information.
Prizes will be available for pick up after December 8.
DOWNLOAD 2018 PRIZE CALENDAR
1. 15,000 tickets are to be sold on 100 prizes. For each additional 300 tickets sold over the initial 15,000, there will be one additional gun added to the total number of prizes.
2. The total number of prizes drawn will be dictated by the total number of tickets sold.
3. Any guns added over the initial 100 prizes, will be a Remington 870 or equal/greater value firearm.
4. Tickets are $10.00 each.
5. All stubs must be in by November 15, 2018.
6. Prizes will be drawn for the month of December 2018.
7. All prizes are new, factory made, including standard type firearms. No custom calibers or designs will be awarded.
8. By purchasing a ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess any firearm(s) won, have the intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won. (No substitutions will be made for Individuals unable to possess the Firearm).
9. Three prizes per day will be given away starting December 1st-December 31st, 2018.
10. Winning ticket holders will be contacted by Bonni Stephenson by phone, email, or text message as well as posted on the state NWTF web site at http://www.ncnwtf.com/ and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaNWTF
11. Winning ticket numbers will be drawn by a minimum of 2 NCNWTF Board of Directors committee members.
12. Proceeds of the “December Month of Prizes Raffle” benefit the North Carolina Chapter of the N.W.T.F. (NCNWTF) Outreach and Habitat programs. These funds are used exclusively in North Carolina.
13.You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
14. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
16. Winning tickets drawn will be returned to the tumbler for every drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!)
17. Winners will be notified, using name, address and phone number, which the purchaser has written or requested on the ticket stub. Winner will also be listed weekly on the NCNWTF web site. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN, OR THE TICKET WILL BE FORFEITED, AND NO PRIZE AWARDED. If an individual is declined by the ATF or is unable to meet ATF Form 4473 requirements the prize is forfeited, and no substitution prizes will be awarded.
18. Winners will receive the firearms directly from a licensed FFL Gun dealer. Dealers for the 2018 raffle have yet to be determined. The transferring dealers will be listed when determined. Perry’s gun shop in Wendell has been a great supporter and will do transfers for 2018 but we wanted to not put all the work on Perry’s. The raffle has become so large it is a tremendous burden for one dealer. All shipping cost is at the expense of the winner.
19. It is the ticket purchasers’ responsibility to have the gun shipped to their local dealer if they choose. All applicable laws will apply.
20. The NCNWTF makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if a problem arises.
21. The NCNWTF makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
22. The NCNWTF limits all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
23. Winners will be posted weekly at http://www.ncnwtf.com/
24. Any Questions or if your group is interested in using the 2018 NWTF Month of Prizes Raffle as your fund raiser please contact NCNWTF members.